After dinner on Sunday, went to Junction 8 Shopping Centre for a walk before going to National Day event. It was crowded probably because of the crowd attending the event.
周日晚饭后,去参加国庆活动前,先去了第八站购物中心逛。那里人很多,可能是因为参加活动的人也来了。

🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
Ended up stopping a café for cake and drinks.
最后在一家咖啡馆停下来吃蛋糕和喝饮料。

Wife had a cold coffee.
太太喝了一杯冰咖啡。

Plus my Earl Grey tea, the total cost was almost $20.
加上我的伯爵茶,一共花了将近20元。

Out at the Roof Garden at the mall, there was a drum competition.
在购物中心的屋顶花园,有一场鼓比赛。

Which explains why the music school doing the event at open space had many drum sets for people to try.
这也解释了为什么在商场空地举办活动的音乐学校会准备很多鼓供大家试。

We went toilet before going to the event space.
我们去活动场地之前先去了趟洗手间。

It was very crowded just getting there.
刚到那里就人很多。

Took a while before we got in.
我们花了点时间才进去。

Even more crowded at the different booths inside.
里面的各个摊位更加拥挤。

The weather wasn't looking good and there was to be fireworks after 8pm.
天气看起来不太好,晚上8点后还有烟花表演。

People were already seated on the floor around 6pm but it started to drizzle.
大约下午6点,人们就已经坐在地上了,但天开始下起了毛毛雨。

We went under the shelter and join the long snaking queue to get our fun pack.
我们躲进了遮雨棚,加入了蜿蜒的长队,去领取我们的包。

It was really no fun with the big crowd so we took our packs and went home after that.
人群拥挤实在没什么乐趣,所以我们拿了包就闪人。


请看我其他帖: @ace108
